Social Media Trends in 2019
Social Media is probably something we use in every day. Social media reached the point of necessity, being a part of the modern group. Social media is all about convenience for marketers and consumers. People love to announce where they are online. It’s a modern-day status of Social Media Trends. A solid social presence allows people to find and engage easily. Social Media is the king of the Internet.
It’s the genesis point of every viral video, meme, every failure and every win witnessed online. It’s a place where people go to release frustration, share the joy and fly their own kite. Social media is essentially free advertising, which means that it has much potential to bring in a lot of attention for a very low cost.
It’s a very human thing – even though the human element seems masked behind a digital wall.
- Facebook has the largest audience of any social network. A very hot social media trends with more than 2.07 billion monthly active users. That has more than one-third of the world’s population and a whole lot of those people are watching a video. Every day, people are watching around 100 million hours of video. Facebook VR space allows users to interact with each other in a virtual manner.
- Pinterest is engaging and stimulating. Pinterest social media platform pins are 100 times more spreadable than a tweet and with the re-tweet average hitting only 1.4%. It has 250 million active users. Pinterest is one of the big social media trends for 2019.
- Augmented Reality is in most of the games and apps like pokemon. In the past, it was part of SF movies. The other apps also have augmented browsers. It will be a social media game changer. Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat and other social media channels spiced up videos and photo with the help of AR. Brands will be available to show off products within the messenger app and newsfeed using AR.
- YouTube has tremendous reach, but finding people with so many other videos vying for eyeballs is the tricky part. You Tubers will be playing a big role in social media marketing. People want to see the products which are being used in real life situations. People no longer respond to simple marketing tactics anymore.
- Instagram stats on the network are impressive. There are 800 million monthly actives, 500 million daily actives, and 250 million daily stories actives. Instagram Stories are rapidly growing in popularity. It is a great way to keep your audiences regularly engages with your social media.
- Chatbots are being integrated with social media platforms. Businesses are using chatbots to communicate with their customers on social media. These social media trends are growing at a rapid rate. Chatbots, relatively old, but gone through a modernization process and now integrated with every social media network.
- Twitter is definitely an excellent venue to use for personal & business purposes. Twitter is user-friendly and makes it easy for businesses to communicate with prospective clients quickly and effectively through features such as Direct Messages. Think about how far a simple tweet can go when it comes to real-time reporting on, say – “a road blockage in the subway due to an accident”. A few years ago there was no way of communicating important information to a large population so quickly.
- Social CEO – You should have social media accounts of company top executives for a larger business house. It is a great way to humanize your brand and business. It is important for CEOs and other top C level executives to be active on social media and to represent their brand well. Social CEO would be a big social media trends for 2019 to trust a brand.
- Generation Z is starting to enter the workforce, meaning they have money to spend. Marketers are starting to target the new generation early, which is a smart move. Generation Z was born surrounded by technology. Social media marketing strategies should be zooming in on this group because this generation is the next consumer. They are considered to be true social media inhabitant.
- Trending Hashtags# creative and take advantage of trending topics and hashtags to grow your audience.
- Live Streaming – Live streaming is a direct approach, a brands launch new products or services. A short video of 15-45 seconds will be a hot topic rather than instead of text posts and stock images in terms of genuine. People feel special when brand reach to them through a live transmission. Live Streaming is a great way of engagement with your audiences. Give your audiences a quick look at new products/services with behind the scene in business. It will continue to be the dominant medium in social media trends.
- Influencer dominance will be one of the hot social media trends in 2019 in small groups which will build long term relationship, not one night stands. It is no secret that some people are born to be in the spotlight and they have the ability to influence and they are called leaders with fan following. There has been a remarkable change in the use of influence marketing. Twitter and Instagram users much rely on influencers. You should consider this strategy for your high conversion rate. Brands should value the opinions of influencers and utilize that in advertising.
Social Media Trends emerging contents like AI, memes, virtual reality will be on every format. All social media platforms have their own advantages, but everyone seems to have their default social media mentality set to it. People who adopt a pioneer mentality experience more profound success than people who don’t explore new ways to increase their patrons.
But diversity is important. In upcoming social media, businesses can live stream what they’re doing to give potential customers an intimate, behind-the-scenes look at what’s going on around the office/outlet and how products/services are being made.
Conclusion – Social media trends in 2019 are all about news. There is an emerging trend; which can be leveraged to get seen; engage in every platform of social media trends. Social Media doesn’t change, but company changes.